- What is Surveys Email?
- How and when will I be paid?
- Why have I stopped getting paid emails?
- Is there any type of cost associated with being a member?
- How can I take part in your referral program?
- What if my email address changes?
- How does Surveys Email pay me to read email?
- Does Surveys Email pay internationally?
- Can I sign up more than once?
- How can I get paid completing surveys and offers?
- Why was I not credited for surveys and offers that I completed?
- What if I still have questions?
1. What is Surveys Email?
Surveys Email is an online rewards company where you can earn money for reading emails, taking surveys, completing offers, referring friends and more!
2. How and when will I be paid?
Member commissions shall be paid by PayPal. Payments are processed within three (3) business days upon request, however your first time payment is processed on a net-25 basis. This means that your first payment will be processed 25 days from the end of the month in which you requested payment. This waiting period is necessary in order to prevent online fraud. Member commissions must exceed $25 in order to receive payment. Commissions earned during any month less than $25 will be carried over into the following month.
3. Why have I stopped getting paid emails?
Please go to your Earnings page and see how many Guaranteed™ Paid Emails (GPE) you currently have. If your GPE amount has expired, you must become more active and increase the GPE by participating in surveys, offers or shopping online.
4. Is there any type of cost associated with being a member?
There is absolutely no cost to join. We pay you!
5. How can I take part in your referral program?
Upon joining our program you will receive a unique referral link that you can send to your friends. When they click on your referral link and join Surveys Email they will be placed in your referral group. To view your referral link and banners simply click the "Refer Friends" link after you login.
6. What if my email address changes?
Just login to the members area and edit your profile.
7. How does Surveys Email pay me to read email?
Surveys Email will pay you up to $0.05 for every paid email that you confirm. Simply follow the instructions in the paid email you receive, and your account will be credited!
8. Does Surveys Email pay internationally?
Absolutely! Our program is available internationally, however payments will only be made in US currency.
9. Can I sign up more than once?
No, each member is only allowed to sign up once. Note that only one member in the same household is allowed to sign up. Members who make multiple sign ups with the same or similar name or address will not be paid and their accounts will be terminated.
10. How can I get paid completing surveys and offers?
It's easy. Login to your account, click "Offers" link, choose a survey or offer you are interested in, click it and follow the advertiser instructions in order to get paid. It may take up to 7 days to receive the payment from completing the surveys and offers. Some advertisers pay instantly.
11. Why was I not credited for surveys and offers that I completed?
There are several possible reasons for not getting credited in your account. Note that Surveys Email does not credit member accounts for completing surveys and offers. This process is handled by the advertiser companies who hosts and maintains all of the surveys and offers. The company who credits the surveys and offers has the final say in whether or not you are credited, and reserves the right to refuse a member credit for a survey or offer for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to, lack of appropriate information, improper sign-up, improper browser settings, and/or a history of manual credits. If you do not see the credit in your account, that means that Surveys Email did not receive credit either, and we therefore cannot pay you.
12. What if I still have questions?
We understand that questions arise from time to time that have not been covered under this section. Simply, contact us after carefully reading the above points. They cover most questions.